The Rich Janitor Review
The first thing I said when I saw this was, “Oh no, another stupid sales page with some dude standing by his fake car at some rich guy’s house holding a bunch of photocopied one hundred dollar bills.” I’m sure you’re probably thinking the same thing. But surprisingly, this is the real deal . . . to some degree. Let’s look at the details.
The Rich Janitor is an internet marketing program created by Mike Dougherty. It teaches you a variety of different internet marketing techniques buy primarily focuses on article marketing, which basically boils down to creating a bunch of articles and submiting them to top article directories with the hopes of driving targeted traffic to your sales page/affiliate offer and making sales. This is a tested and true internet marketing technique. I’ve personally used it on many websites, and I know people that do in fact make a full time living doing this. The program includes automatic article generation software. It also includes an article submission tool so that you can submit your articles to multiple article directories, thus saving you the time it would take to manually submit the articles to each individual article directory.
The truth though is that you won’t get rich over night, within a few days, a week, or probably even a few months. This is a business system that you have to use and implement religiously to build wealth over time. The more you work at it, the more money you’ll make. That’s just how internet marketing works.
* System to make money is legit.
* Includes tons of videos and ebooks.
* Information provided is newbie friendly.
* Easy software installation.
* Article generator is convenient.
* 60 day money back guarantee.
* Not the best customer support.
* Will not make you money over night.
* Work involved.
* Not the most organized website.
Who should buy this product:
1. People who are trying to escape the rat race and create their very own online business.
2. People who are patient and have motivation to succeed.
3. People who realize that this is not a get rich quick scheme.
Who should not buy this product:
1. People who truly expect to make $200 their first day with the system.
2. People who aren’t prepared to work at the system for a very long time to build a business.
3. People who are easily frustrated and give up on projects quickly.
Additional product specifications:
- Includes video tutorials.
- Includes bonus ebooks.
- Includes article generation software.
- Includes article submission software.
- 60 day money back guarantee.
Author: kirihawkinsThis author has published 45 articles so far. More info about the author is coming soon.