Moroccanoil is an all in one solution for reviving, hydrating, and detangling hair, wigs, and hair extensions. It works great on all types of hair, is alcohol free, and doesn’t leave any build up. With Moroccanoil you can speed up styling time by 40% while eliminating frizz and conditioning your hair all at the same time.
Moroccanoil oil IS the one size fits all approach for tackling hair problems. It restores over processed hair and can also protect it from the elements. Use it in styling, finishing, and conditioning.
Moroccanoil is one of the most popular oils sold today, and it’s easy to see why. It instantly absorbs into the hair, resulting in a natural silky finish and brilliant shine. It also helps to soften thick unmanageable hair. All it takes is applying a small amount throughout damp hair and then styling as normal.
* Great for damaged hair.
* Does not leave your hair feeling greasy.
* Great for over dyed hair.
* Makes hair feel soft.
* Smells great.
* Great for curly hair.
* Protects hair from blow dryer heat.
* Great for long hair.
* Great for thin hair.
* Does not weigh down hair.
* Prevents static cling from blow drying.
* Works in even the most humid weather.
* Can curl hair even after product has been applied.
* A few drops will do the job.
* Can be used with other styling products.
* Leaves hair super shiny.
* Great for dry hair.
* Leaves hair looking and feeling healthy.
* Great for thick hair.
* Glass jar makes it easy to accidently pour out too much oil.
* Is hard to find outside of the internet.
* Argan oil is the 5th ingredient on the list.
Who should buy this product:
1. People who have been having a hard time finding a solution for their hair problems.
2. People who need to purchase a gift for a hair or beauty enthusiast.
3. People who are hair stylists or salon owners.
Who should not buy this product:
1. People who like to buy their hair products exclusively from retail establishments.
2. People who prefer to have their hair treated at the salon.
3. People who are not particularly interested in hair care.
Additional product specifications:
- List of ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Argania Spinoza Kernel Oil (Aragan Oil), Linseed Extract (Linum Usitatissimum), Fragrance (Supplement), D&C Yellow 11, D&C Red 17, Coumarin, Benzyl Benzoate, Alpha Isomethyl Ionone
- Weighs 3.4 ounces.
- Brand: Moroccanoil
Did you like this Moroccanoil review? If you want to know more about Moroccanoil then you should check out my website where you can watch a real customer video review and find out where you can purchas Moroccanoil at the lowest price online.
Author: kirihawkinsThis author has published 45 articles so far. More info about the author is coming soon.