Sell My Mobile Instructions
If you have recently started to wonder how these mobile phone recycling companies work, you are reading the RIGHT article! The process is super simple. But, first in case you haven’t gotten all the info, phone recycling is: The process of selling your mobile phone to make cash for phones. Well, in reality there are two processes. The first one is the cash for phones one, which is the one we are talking about.
The second one is: The phones are tested, refurbished, and introduced into new markets where cell phones are typically the only line of communication available, such as underdeveloped countries south of the United States. A number of phones are designated as 911 emergency phones and donated to shelters and charities, while phones of lesser value are recycled and the components used to make new phones. For YOUR mobile phone recycling the steps can be found below:
- Find a mobile phone recycling or phone recycling company or website which you can sell your mobile on. Alternatively, you can also find a comparison sell mobile phone site online which will do all of the research and searching tasks for you. Eh, may as well make it easier on yourself!
- Find a legit site that offer PAID postage, pays through the payment processor you desire, and make sure they have good reviews and testimonies online.
- Find the product you want to sell. These can be for iPhone recycling, MP3 players, game consoles, cameras, camcorders, HD TVs, monitors, laptops and PCs and much more. That’s right, you don’t get to only sell your mobile. You can sell anything.
- Once you find the category of your product, you will need to find the brand. Brands include all varieties such as Apple, AudioVox, Blackberry, HP, HTC, Garmin, Dell, Casio, LG, Palm, Nokia, Panasonic and Samsung just to name a few.
- Once you find your brand, you will need to find your model. Let’s go with mobile phone, and apple. Next, we see; iPhone 2G 8GB, iPhone 3G 16GB, iPhone 4 16GB, iPhone 4 32GB, etc. I am going to pick the iPhone 4 32GB. Once I pick it I will be asked a few questions; is the unit fully functional? Are you including the battery and charger? What is the items rating? I’ll say, yes, yes and 4 stars. I see the value (approx) is $320.14. I want to go ahead and sell my mobile on this site!
- Click the accept button, continue shopping or check out, create an account and that’s pretty much it. Now, they will send you a paid postage box or envelope and you will send the stuff to them when you sell your mobile. If possible, do like I did when I sell my phone and ask them if they take any extra accessories!
They will then send you the paid postage box or envelope, you will send your mobile in to the recycle mobile business, they will check it for water damage, technical problems and review it. Once they review your mobile they will pay you cash for phones!
This Author is a huge fan of Sell My Mobile
Author: kristiambroseThis author has published 43 articles so far. More info about the author is coming soon.